VIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This card entitles the bearer to priority entry to the Universal Bar, 221 William St Northbridge. (Please note due to COVID-19 venue capacity restrictions we cannot provide VIP entry for members at this time)
2. In addition, your V.I.P card automatically places you on the Universal Bar mailing list to receive notification of any or all offers, discounts and promotions and invitations to special events.
3. You, the customer, acknowledge that, although we will take all reasonable steps to ensure you receive V.I.P entry at all times, we are a busy venue and as such are not free from our legal obligations, which include crowd control and overcrowding. Certain factors, such as unexpected crowds, pre-organised parties, maintenance etc. may mean you will not be allowed immediate admittance at certain times, but will always have VIP entry status over non VIP members.
4. You, the customer, agree that V.I.P status allows us to disclose all offers, discounts and promotions to you. In addition, any personal details loaned to us by you may be used at any time for system up-dates and customer recognition software programs.
5. The Universal V.I.P card cannot be transferred and can only be used by the authorised member.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw V.I.P membership at any time, should the cardholder not comply with Universal Bar rules and etiquette. Deviation from bar dress or behaviour codes will result in the voiding of V.I.P privilege.
7. V.I.P card entitles VIP entry to cardholder and 1 additional guest ONLY. This is non-negotiable. Any deviation from this standard may result in termination of membership status. The member’s guest must comply with all of Universal Bar’s rules and must be over the age of 18years. The guest must produce ID if requested by management for proof of age.
8. Universal Bar’s management and security reserves the right to refuse any member or their guest entry at any time if that member and/or guest refuses to comply with the rules and regulations of Universal Bar. The Bar also reserves the right to ask any member or members guest to leave the premises if they are not behaving in the correct manner, intoxicated or not complying to rules of Universal Bar.
*Universal Bar reserves the right to withdraw its VIP Membership privileges at any time*